Wednesday, August 1, 2012

NEW to BLOGGING

This is my first venture into the blogging world.  As a parent to twins the last few years have been a whirlwind.  My whole world has changed as I navigated the world of motherhood.  I have experienced life as new mom times two, staying at home, going back to work as an educator, and staying home again.  I have sold a home, had a new home built and been bounced around to different living arrangements in the interim. I am now the mother of preschoolers.  I don't know where the time has gone but it has been quite the ride!  The intention of my blog is to share a little about our life including our adventures, crafts, products and recipes we love.  Please join us for the ride.


Please post comment for ways I can improve my blog or categories you would like to hear more about. I have oodles of ideas.  See my "About Me" section to learn more about my background.  Like most stay at home moms, I did have a life before diapers and potty training.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment