Wednesday, August 1, 2012

PRODUCT I LOVE: Perfect Travel Mug...In my opinion

Let's get started with a favorite product.  Let's face it parents, we need our coffee to make up for all the sleep we lose from waking up with the kids several times a night or worrying about their welfare.

Let me start by saying, I do not work for the company in any way.  I do not profit from their sales and I am not paid to advertise for them.  I just happen to love Aladdin coffee mugs.  They are durable, microwavable and made from recycled products.  This mug has traveled around the house, to play dates, and up and down the East Coast.  I don't like to use open mugs for my coffee for many reasons, but the two biggest  are to prevent spills and to keep it warm a little longer.  Everyday  I make a 12 ounce cup of coffee but it is nearly noon before I reach the bottom.  That sometimes means that the mug needs to be microwaved a few times for a warm up.  This mug meets my needs and fits in the cup holder of my car.

UPDATE: I have tried to keep this mug a secret in my house, but just recently my husband has discovered the merits of this mug and will only take this one on for his commute into work.  I have been forced to order a new one so I once again can enjoy my coffee without the fear of spills in the house... have I mentioned that I am clumsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment